Education & Employment
The Salvation Army Education and Employment (E&E) has upskilled over 60,000 people over the last 34 years. At any one time, Education and Employment is helping around 1000 people with education and training needs nationwide. Each weekday, around 150 E&E Tutors, Employment Coaches and Chaplains engage with more than 600 people in development in over 16 service delivery centres across New Zealand.
We are committed to delivering education that helps people achieve qualifications and matching people to jobs.
Youth Courses - Youth Guarantee
- With 16 training centres we’re one of NZ’s largest and longest running private training establishments
- We’re NZQA accredited, with qualified, experienced teachers
- We provide a safe, supportive environment with access to pastoral care for all our students
- We believe in all our students. We’re non-judgemental, caring, and determined to help everyone into a brighter future
- And to reward your learning progress we’ll also help you complete the next step in your driver's licence
Training for Work and other training programmes
- Are you on the benefit or unemployed?
- We can help you get experience, abilities and confidence to walk into your working future
- Our modular courses are designed for you. We know what employers in your region are looking for, and we develop each training programme to match what YOU need, so you can take the next step in your future with confidence