Are you aged 16–19 and ready for learning beyond school that gives you credits and practical skills?
If you love working in a team on a variety of different jobs that help people and keep businesses running, our Youth Guarantee Office Skills Programme might be just what you’re looking for.
At Education and Employment, you’ll learn life and work skills, make friends and have fun while you gain your NCEA and earn NZQA qualifications. To reward your learning progress we’ll also help you complete the next step on your drivers licence. You will get great support and encouragement from our tutors too.
*40 week programme for 16–19 year olds, with a focus on literacy and numeracy skills.
Enrol in our Office Skills Programme to:
- gain an introduction to business principles and practices
- achieve NCEA Level 1 and 2 (including literacy and numeracy credits)
- achieve the National Certificate in Office Skills (Level 2)
- achieve the New Zealand Certificate in Foundation Skills (Level 1)
- develop a range of skills for administration and information technology roles
- build your confidence and customer service skills
- continue into higher-level business programmes.
For more information call 0800 437 587 or send us a message using the enquires tool bottom right of this page.
Programme available in Waitakere // 09 838 0991