Are you aged 16–19 and ready for learning beyond school that gives you credits and practical skills?
If you love knowing how things work, keeping them running and working with your hands, our Youth Guarantee Engineering Programme might be just what you’re looking for.
At Education and Employment, you’ll learn life and work skills, make friends and have fun while you gain your NCEA and earn NZQA qualifications. To reward your learning progress we’ll also help you complete the next step on your drivers licence. You will get great support and encouragement from our tutors too.
Enrol in our Engineering Programme to:
- gain skills in machining, fabrication and general engineering
- achieve NCEA Level 1 and 2 (including literacy and numeracy credits)
- achieve the National Certificate in Mechanical Engineering (Level 2)
- achieve the New Zealand Certificate in Foundation Skills (Level 1)
- create your own projects in metal
- gain practical welding experience
- progress in further national certificates and engineering career options.
*40 week programme for 16-19 year olds wanting to achieve a career in Engineering.
For more information call 0800 437 587 or send us a message using the enquires tool bottom right of this page.
Programme available in Hamilton (Te Rapa) // 07 824 8107