Are you aged 16–19 and ready for learning beyond school that gives you credits and practical skills?
If you love being part of a hospitality or tourism team, doing a range of different jobs and doing all you can to meet people’s needs, our Youth Guarantee Service Sector Programme might be just what you’re looking for.
At Education and Employment, you’ll learn life and work skills, make friends and have fun while you gain your NCEA and earn NZQA qualifications. To reward your learning progress we’ll also help you complete the next step on your drivers licence. You will get great support and encouragement from our tutors too.
Enrol in our Service Sector Programme to:
- achieve NCEA Level 1 and 2 (including literacy and numeracy)
- achieve the New Zealand Certificate in Foundation Skills (Level 1)
- achieve NCEA Level 2 endorsed with a vocational pathway in Service Industries
- develop confidence and customer service skills
- learn about national and international tourism
- build confidence in using computers in work situations
- gain a pathway into higher level retail, hospitality or tourism qualifications.
*40 week programme for 16-19 year olds wanting to achieve a career in the Service Sector.
For more information call 0800 437 587 or send us a message using the enquires tool bottom right of this page.
Programme available in the following locations:
Auckland (Mount Wellington) // 09 905 1237
Tauranga // 07 541 1773
Whakatane // 07 308 7448
Carterton // 06 379 7176
Christchurch // 03 379 4736
Ashburton // 03 307 6350
Oamaru // 03 437 0555
Dunedin // 03 474 8522