Below are the current E&E staff vacancies:
Student Recruitment Facilitator
Part-time: 24 hours per week flexitime
The Salvation Army Education & Employment (TSA E&E) is seeking an experienced Student Recruitment Facilitator to recruit learners into TSA E&E education programmes.
The role will involve providing advice and guidance to individuals and groups interested in enrolling in TSA E&E. This will include delivering presentations and workshops to prospective students and other stakeholders, participating in open days and information events, and managing the prospective student experience from point of contact through to enrolment. This position is flexitime to accommodate the requirements of the position.
- Opportunity to work from home - Occasional
- Amount of time client based - Fifty percent
- Need to travel/overnight away from home - Yes
- Opportunity for flexible work hours - Yes
- Amount of time office based - Fifty percent
- Location - Main city preferred
We are looking for a person who has the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Work experience within the education industry or related areas
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programmes for programme administration purposes
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to travel and to maintain a flexible work schedule.
This position is outcomes-based and requires the candidate to have excellent communication and relationship-building skills to facilitate recruitment.
A full clean driver’s licence and police vetting is required.
If you have the relevant qualifications and/or experience
please email an up-to-date CV and cover letter to: Sandra_biedermann@nzf.salvationarmy.org
by: 9.00 am, Monday 24 July, 2017
The Salvation Army is a worldwide evangelical Christian church and human service provider. It is committed to caring for people, transforming lives and reforming society – all through the love of God shown in Jesus. The successful applicant should therefore show an ability to identify with the mission and values of The Salvation Army.