Are you on a benefit? Aged 18 or over? Our zero-fees, 12 week employment placement service motivates and transitions people into the work force.
The Path to Employment Programme includes 4 core modules to develop skills and self awareness:
• Overcoming barriers
• Creating a plan
• Dealing with the fear factor
• Assisting with My MSD
• Presentation & grooming
• Career guidance and mentoring
• Budgeting advice and assistance
• Making each interview count
• Create a CV that gets interviews
• Accessing the hidden labour market
Industry Specific Training:
• Drivers licence
• NZQA unit standards
• Work experience
Job Search & Placement:
• Attending interviews supported by E&E staff
• Accessing our database of employers
• Ongoing support and guidance once you’ve got the job
Services in our community:
One day per week, guest speakers and/or site visits are organised to assist people to access services available in our communities e.g. healthcare services,The Salvation Army’s services, budgeting services, and more.
Where appropriate drivers licensing, forklift endorsements, Site Safe and First Aid.
For more information freephone 0800 437 587 and ask for your local Education and Employtment centre, or call direct:
Tauranga // (07) 541 1773
Wellington (Petone) // (04) 566 2517
Alternatively you can send a centre a message using the webform at the bottom right of this screen.