Are you on a benefit? Aged 18 or over?
Our zero-fees, up to 20-week Heavy Transport course will help you get licences and endorsements, along with experience, skills and confidence to walk into your working future.
• Aged over 18 years
• Have your Full Class 1 Licence for at least 6 months
• Preferably familiar with manual gearbox
The Heavy Transport course offers:
• Licence Class 2 to 5 (depending on current licence grade)
• Wheels Track Rollers, Forklift, Dangerous Goods, and P Endorsements (if applicable)
• Units towards National Certificate in Commercial Road Transport (introductory)
• Literacy, language and numeracy support
• Fatigue management
• Workplace health and safety
• Log book training
• Work experience opportunities
• A new CV and cover letter—plus how to update these
• Job search, interview and personal presentation skills
• Help into work and support once you’re employed
We will assist you to develop your skills and confidence in a supportive environment, plus you will have the motivation to get a job and keep it.
For more information call 0800 437 587 or send us a message using the enquires tool bottom right of this page
Course available in the following locations:
Whangarei // (09) 438 4470
Kaitaia // (09) 408 3492
Waihi // (07) 863 8529